0980-87-9988 To book
Price ￥9,000-（in tax）/per person
※Price includes cost of tour,
and equipment rental.
Promotion Local set guests
Rendezvous times 18：00 （time required：2h） Tour rendezvous location Nagura Bridge
※there is parking lot
Age requirement Accompanying guardian required
for middle school age or less
Things to bring Swim suit・Towel・Change of clothes
Experience Ishigaki Island’s dynamic sunset and night sky in a completely new way aboard a Stand Up Paddle board!! You`ll feel like you’re strolling across the tops of the waves. Forget about your daily worries on leisurely island time…Relax your body and soul during the majestic and calming twilight hours.Sit, stand, lay down on the board, it’s up to you on how you want to feel at one with the waves.
What is SUP?
First started in Hawaii, SUP (Stand Up Paddle) boarding is quickly gaining popularity worldwide. A wide a stable board, users stand and use a paddle to propel themselves through the water. Easy even for beginners, SUP is an activity friendly and fun for all ages and those who aren’t great swimmers. Additionally, SUP trains your inner core and leg muscles as well as sense of balance, and is already becoming a popular form of exercise.
- There are times when weather conditions negatively impact the ability to see the sunset or stars (We do not provide refunds for adverse weather conditions. This includes when weather requires a mid-tour cancellation).
- All tours are subject to changes in starting times/dates, or even cancellation due to adverse weather or ocean conditions. Please check in with us beforehand if you have concerns.
- Please wear clothes that you can get wet. *Getting in the kayak requires wading in water up to the knees, can also get wet from paddle backsplash*
- Please be aware that there are no toilets or changing rooms in the immediate area.
The tour area is in a shallow bay with very calm waters. Most of our participants are first time SUPers. The tour includes a lesson in use and control of the SUP.
We do not require any pre-tour cancellation fees; from adverse weather to customer illness/change in personal circumstances. Please let us know as quickly as possible by phone if you wish to cancel participation in a tour.
The tour area is in a shallow bay with very calm waters. Most of our participants are first time SUPers. The tour includes a lesson in use and control of the SUP. There can be many hidden dangers in the open water. Please take consideration of the advice provided by our trained staff. Please be aware of your own physical and personal limitations when enjoying leisure activities. We constantly update and train our staff for awareness, technique and quality of service. We ensure full preparedness in management of customer safety and emergency rescue.
- Business accident compensation insurance
（Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited）NO.NF32132593
- Public liability policy
(Tokyo Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.）No.M940912658
- Automobile insurance
（Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.）No.M063104082
- Okinawa Prefecture Public Safety Commission – Marine Leisure Business Notarized
- *Okinawa Prefecture Public Safety Commission designated Excellence in Business Operated Safety Measures
【 Parking of Nagura Bridge】
Can be found by entering directly into your navigation or map service of choice. The meeting point is near the Nagura Bridge. *Rendezvous details will be provided by phone the day before your tour.
Same day bookings welcome
Free in-city hotel pick-up / drop off（Please call to diecues for Kabra andinorthem areae）
No extra equipment rental fees
You can join the tour in English
Local set guests ¥ 1,000 discount per person
Operating hours 8:00-22:00
(Open all weekends and holidays)